(Big eat small) Tic-tac-toe game, can you play it?
1.Pre-match preparation: Each player chooses a cup of one color and presses the smallest to largest.
Set them together in sequence (3 sets for each player), and only 3 large ones are exposed. While playing Only go to the outer cup.
2. Goal: Arrange your cups in a line.
3. Start the game:
(1) In order, the player can put a new cup on the stage and send it to any plate. Space to move your own cup.
Use the big cup on your own plate to put on a small cup (The cup can be your own or opponent’s).
(2) The newly placed cup must be placed in the space on the plate unless the other party already has three cups.
Form a straight line, in this case, you can use a new cup outside the plate to cover these three of the cups.
(3) Before the end of the game, if you have put all 12 cups on the chess table. You can only move the cup on the chess table.
4. Game over: The player who arranges his cups in a line first wins. A line in a row can be horizontal, vertical, or diagonal.
Have you learned it?